Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation - All I Ever Wanted!

Vacation - Had to get away!

Well, I spent a long weekend at Myrtle Beach with Chris. The extent of my exercising was walking to and from the beach, walking HeyNow on the beach, and walking to and from the parking garage. And they were all pretty leisurely walks, indeed.

I think I'm going to boycott the weigh-in/BP check tomorrow.

I pretty much ate & drank like crap this weekend. Doritos/Fritos/Cheetos (lots of chips ending in 'os'), sandwiches with white bread, 9 oz. filet, cheese fries from Liberty (which, BTW, tasted just as good as my cherished Outback cheese fries), and my beer fast ended. I pretty much drank 33 Mich Ultras in 4 days. That's a whole lotta calories going in and non getting burned!!

Therefore, I boycott!

I haven't heard from Hol today, so I think I'm on the row machine tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment