I was discussing (via e-mail) with a co-worker, Julie Ann, that I refuse to wake up early in the morning to exercise before work. I value sleep. I mean, it's WAY up there -- God, Family, Friends, Pets, Chipotle Mexican Grille, & Sleep.
So that means I'm having a little difficulty sorting out my schedule to include my new workouts. BUT, workouts are first, and its the other important stuff that has been sent to the back-burner.
- My new Blackberry. It rings. It sends texts. The alarm woke me up this morning. But I haven't had time to play with it, so that's it!
- My boyfriend. He's around here somewhere -- I know it!
- I smell an orange! This has nothing to do with this list, but it seems worth mentioning.
- My laundry. Unless I get around to it tonight, I'll be coming to work naked tomorrow.
- Cooking. Aha! That's where my boyfriend is! He's in the kitchen cooking!
- Cleaning. Again. That's where Chris is -- he's been cleaning up after my messes for days and I haven't done a thing! (Except make more messes for him to clean.)