Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I Report that I Have Nothing to Report

I don't work-out on the weekends. Although, I should consider my massive house cleaning on Sunday a work-out, b/c I was sweating like a stuck pig and I was doing it from 10:30am - 3:30pm.

I did that Body Sculpting show again yesterday, but like I said before, I don't think it's enough. I mean, the moves are hard, but it's only 30 minutes. But, it's better than nothin' which is what I was doin' a lot of before!

My meals are still good -- I've converted Chris to eating whole-wheat pasta & ground turkey instead of ground beef. He doesn't even realize he's eating reduced-fat meals. :o)

I'm a little worried about the lake this weekend - eating & drinking. I already told Dana that I was steering clear of the beer. But, I know at some point, I'll have a few.

Going to Hollee's today for dinner -- her dad is in town visiting. I have to update my calendar there and I might get her to measure me to see if any measurements have changed in the last month.

I weigh-in & BP check tomorrow.

Also, an update on my brother, Shaun, who is losing weight, too. He lost 2 lbs. last week (he weighs on Mondays), which I think brings him to 11lbs total!

No comments:

Post a Comment