Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Weighed in today - lost another pound; for 8.5 lbs total

Walked the bitchin' trail behind Hollee & Bill's last night w/HO & BO. We "went left." It's a loop. We usually go right. Going left means you start out going up this crazy steep and long hill, and then you turn a corner and think it's leveling out, but no -- it gets steeper. I couldn't even look up. I just had to stare at the ground and get it done! Jogged a little at the end when the trail levels out.

Prolly won't do anything tonight b/c we're going to the Comedy Club at Attitudes. Maybe just some 8-Minute Abs since that won't make me sweaty.

I didn't check my BP today b/c Hollee was in a meeting when I went, so Brandy just let me weigh myself. Didn't get to take new measurements, either, b/c the tape thingy is at Hol's office. I think I'm gonna stop by Walgreens on the way home & buy one for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment